The MSIH community would not be complete without the partners, spouses and children who join us on the journey. Please see below for helpful information on bringing family to Israel. Medical school in Beer-Sheva can be a positive experience for everyone.
- Student Visa (for those studying at MSIH or another Israeli institution)
- Spouse/Child of Student Visa
- Tourist Visa (must exit the country every 90 days, can obtain a new visa upon reentry)
- Volunteer Visa (obtained through volunteer agencies)
- Work Visa (obtained only through prospective employer)