Director, Cervical Dysplasia Screening & Management Program at Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio (PPGOH)
Dr. Zevidah Vickery serves as the Director of Cervical Dysplasia Screening & Management Program at Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio (PPGOH), a network of 17 health centers staffed by nurse practitioners. In this role, Dr. Vickery supervises the organization’s nurse practitioners, receives referrals for colposcopy and LEEP, and manages the more complex patients.
A few years ago, Dr. Vickery completed a year-long Leadership Training Academy offered by the Physicians for Reproductive Health (PRH). This fellowship trains pro-choice physicians of all specialties to become leaders in reproductive health care advocacy, developing the skills they need to be powerful advocates for comprehensive sexual and reproductive health.
Dr. Vickery has been a guest lecturer at MSIH, including a lecture entitled Reproductive Justice.
- Women’s Health
- Reproductive health
- Physician advocacy
Education and Training
- B.A., Human Sexuality Education & Counseling, Women’s Studies, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- M.D., Medical School for International Health at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Internship and Residency, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Medical Center, Manhattan Campus of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Family Planning, Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Louis, MO
- M.S., Clinical Investigation, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO