- Junior Clinical Lecturer
Dr. Gal Ben Arie is a Radiologist at the Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Soroka University Medical Center, and coordinates and teaches the first year Physiology course at MSIH. He mentors several research students and is involved in a number of research projects.
- Diagnosing necrotic meningioma; Blood-Brain Barrier Leakage; Tech Coloproctol; Volumetric Quantification
Education and Training
- B.Sc., Life Science, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- M.D., Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- MHPE, Maastricht University
- Residency in Diagnostic Imaging, Soroka University Medical Center