- Senior Lecturer
Back to Faculty
Dr. Anat Rosenthal
Dr. Anat Rosenthal is a Medical Anthropologist and a Lecturer in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, and the Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management. She has conducted fieldwork in Israel and Malawi on the social and cultural effects of AIDS, healthcare delivery in resource-limited settings, national and international health policy, and undocumented migration.
- Global Health policy and healthcare delivery in resource-limited settings in the developing world.
Education and Training
- B.A. Sociology and Anthropology, Tel Aviv University
- M.A. Anthropology, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Ph.D. Anthropology, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute for Health and Social Policy, McGill University
- Fulbright Research Fellow, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine and the Global Health Delivery Project, Harvard Medical School
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Sociology and Anthropology. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem