About the Program
When you have students who are interested in global health and passionate about pursuing careers as doctors, we want you to think of our program.
The MSIH M.D. Program is a four-year medical program with excellent residency match rates at top U.S. programs and a strong focus on global health. Based in Israel during the first three years of study and taught entirely in English, our North-American-style curriculum incorporates everything students expect from a top-quality M.D. program — and then pushes them further to see beyond their own experience, culture and country.
What an MSIH Student Might Look Like
- Demonstrates a sound academic background
- Interested in global health or public health
- Invested in social justice issues
- Committed to volunteer work
- Possesses an open and collaborative working style
- Participated in or is considering medical mission trips
- Considering study abroad