MSIH offers a few scholarships for students dedicated to the field of global health — and in 2020, our students were awarded a record number of scholarships for both financial need and merit from both MSIH and outside sources. If you have questions about scholarships, contact us. We are happy to assist you.
- Excellence-Based Scholarships, awarded to first-year students based on academic excellence and a demonstrated commitment to global health and service to communities in need. These scholarships cover a portion of tuition each semester and are valid for up to four years.
- Need-Based Scholarships, for which first-year students may apply for once accepted. Please contacting our New York admissions office.
- Skirball Need-Based Scholarships, for which all students may apply through our financial aid office in Israel.
- Fine Family Foundation Scholarships, available to Canadian students. You must submit your application at least two months before studies begin. For more information, contact us.
- Masa Israel Scholarships, awarded to first-year students through a gift of the Government of Israel and The Jewish Agency for Israel. For more information, visit Masa Israel’s website.
- Jewish Vocational Service of Chicago Scholarships, for postgraduate students with financial need. Download the application or contact JVS for more information.
- The International Association of Jewish Free Loans, which offers interest-free loans to graduate students. Some locations require the applicant to be Jewish, while others do not. Applications are accepted through the office nearest your permanent residence.
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Heard of Hearing
- Baptist Medical Dental Fellowship
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara
- The Jewish Foundation of Manitoba
- The Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund
- UJA Federation of New York
- Wheaton College