Our dedicated admissions team in New York is here to help guide you through every part of the process. If you need assistance, just email email@example.com or call +1-212-995-1231.
- Applications: Available starting in July 2019 and accepted on a rolling basis
- Priority consideration for scholarships: January 31, 2020
- Program start: July 2020
We seek outstanding students with the academic preparation, maturity and commitment to master a rigorous medical school curriculum. As the first and only medical school in the world to incorporate global health components into all four years of the core curriculum, we also give merit to applicants who exhibit a strong interest in global medicine, public health, and working with diverse and underserved populations and cultures. Admission requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A completion of high school or university degree outside of Israel
- Completion of the following coursework:*
- One year each of biology and one year of physics (or one year of biology, one semester of physics and one semester of math, preferably calculus or statistics)
- Two years of chemistry (with labs), including one year of organic chemistry or biochemistry
- Fluency in English
- Citizenship in a country that has diplomatic relations with Israel
- Citizens of Israel must have dual citizenship with another country in addition to completing high school or college outside of Israel
*Exceptions to these requirements are made at the discretion of the admissions committee and are based on review of the academic record, work experience and MCAT/GAMSAT score.
- Completed online application, including test scores, CV, photo and essays as listed below
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Committee letter or minimum of three letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be an academic letter or pre-med committee letter
- MCAT score (taken within three years of application date and accompanied by AAMC ID number and verification code) or GAMSAT score (taken within two years of the application date). Scores will be verified with the agency.
- For residents of countries where the MCAT or GAMSAT is not offered, equivalent alternatives such as the UKCAT or the general GRE (with one of the science subject exams, such as biology, chemistry or physics) as approved by the school
- Applicants from institutions with a linkage agreement may be interviewed before receipt of MCAT scores. However, an admissions decision will not be made until confirmation of official scores. Current institutions maintaining a linkage agreement include: Columbia University, Georgetown University, and Bar Ilan University – postbaccalaureate premed program
- TOEFL (taken within one year of the application date) for applicants with degrees from universities where the language of instruction is not English
- CV/resume, with the file named “CV_Last Name_First Name”
- Photo (JPG), with the file named “PHOTO_Last Name_First Name”
- Two required essays, with the file named “ESSAY1_Last Name_First Name” and “ESSAY2_Last Name_First Name”
- Application fee of $120 MUST be submitted online here.