- Clinical Senior Instructor in Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Dr. Neil R. Scheier is a Clinical Senior Instructor in Medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry. He is an internist in the Rochester, NY area and has founded many senior living facilities in the area. He is a visiting Lecturer at MSIH.
Education and Training
- A.B., Hamilton College, NY
- M.Econ, M. Fin. FACP, SUNY Binghamton
- M.D., New York Medical College
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Internship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Rochester Medical Center