- Clinical Lecturer
Dr. Jonathan Arbelle is Former Deputy Medical Director, Southern Region of Maccabi Health Services and currently serves as Senior Consultant to Maccabi Healthcare Services in Diabetes and Endocrinology. He worked as an Endocrinologist in the Department of Internal Medicine at Soroka Medical Center, the primary teaching hospital for MSIH. He lectured in the Department of Community Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, BGU. At MSIH, he coordinates the first course, Endocrine System.
- Endocrinology, thyroid, vitamin D, steroids
Education and Training
- M.D., Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Soroka University Medical Center
- Fellowship in Endocrinology at Soroka University Medical Center
- Research Fellowship at Cedars Sinai Hospital, Los Angeles