- Clinical Lecturer
Dr. Ilia Pinsk is the Head of the Unit of Colorectal Surgery at Soroka University Medical Center, the primary teaching hospital for MSIH. She specializes in providing surgical solutions for the whole spectrum of diseases of the colon and rectum: colorectal cancer, polyposis, ulcerative colitis, crohn’s disease, rectal prolapse, complicated diverticular disease and perianal disorders. Dr. Pinsk coordinates and teaches in the third year Surgery clerkship at MSIH.
- Long-term effects of Standardized Anal Dilatation for Chronic Anal Fissure on Anal Continence
Education and Training
- M.D., Grodno State Medical Institute, Grodno, Belarus
- Residency in General Surgery, Soroka University Medical Center, Beer Sheva, Israel
- Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery, Department of Colorectal Surgery, Ottawa Hospital General, Ottawa, Canada
- Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery, Department of Colorectal Surgery, St. Paul’s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada