- Associate Lecturer
Dr. Benzion Samueli is a 2016 graduate of MSIH and an Atomic Pathology Chief Resident at Soroka Medical Center, the main teaching hospital affiliated with BGU. In addition, he is Associate Lecturer for Pathology, and coordinates and teaches the first year Pathology course, as well as most second year systems courses at MSIH. During the pandemic and MSIH’s pivot to remote learning, Dr. Samueli taught a virtual pathology course that was a successful model for future virtual courses. Dr. Samueli published an article in the Annals of Diagnostic Pathology about the elective that provided students with much-needed exposure to diagnostic pathology in clinical practice.
- Genitourinary pathology, endocrine pathology, and molecular pathology
- Diagnostic implications of a peculiar biochemical property of fluorescent molecules
Education and Training
- B.A., Near Eastern Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- M.D., MSIH, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, Soroka Medical Center