As a graduate of MSIH, you will be a highly skilled physician with expertise in global health. We are the first and only medical school in the world to incorporate global health components into all four years of the core curriculum.
Our specialty M.D. program trains you to understand health issues so that you can not only treat the patient, but also address the underlying cause.
I am so excited to be moving to Washington, D.C. to train as a pediatrician at Georgetown! My favorite part of studying in Beer-Sheva was the patient population at Soroka University Medical Center, and I am excited to continue working with a diverse patient population in D.C., including immigrants and other underserved communities.” Reva Frankel, B.A., New York University
Matched to Pediatrics at Georgetown University
Jonah Cohen, Second-Year Student
What Does MSIH Offer Me?
- High residency match rates that parallel top medical schools in the United States (90% for the class of 2017)
- Small class sizes and personal attention from accomplished and experienced faculty
- Comprehensive residency-planning support
- Close and extremely supportive community of peers
- Diverse cross-cultural experience in Israel plus eight-week global health clerkships in sites around the world
- Fourth-year electives and clerkships at highly selective medical centers in the U.S. and Canada, including Columbia University