Since its inception, MSIH has been affiliated with Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. BGU and MSIH also have affiliations with other medical schools throughout the world, including in North America and, of course, Israel.
The diversity of MSIH’s affiliations benefits you as a student. You will spend three years studying in Israel, take fourth-year electives at prestigious medical centers in the United States or Canada, and complete an eight-week global health clerkship at one of several approved resource-deprived sites around the world.
This broad international experience helps prepare you for a meaningful medical career. Graduates of MSIH enjoy high match rates parallel to those of students at top medical schools in the U.S. (90% in 2017). An M.D. from MSIH offers a clear path to U.S. residency.
North American Affiliations
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine
Teaching Hospitals in Israel
- Soroka University Medical Center (Beer-Sheva)
- Barzilai University Medical Center (Ashkelon)
- Assuta Medical Center (Tel Aviv)
- Southern District Clalit Health Services Community Clinics (around the Negev)
- Beer-Sheva Mental Health Center (Beer-Sheva)